February 15, 2012 1:40pm182 Comments
by Joel Gehrke
“U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) seized thousands of hair dryers recently that were determined to constitute a “substantial product hazard” under U.S. law, for failing to have adequate immersion protection,” DHS announced. “The potentially dangerous hair dryers were identified through a nationwide targeting operation by the CBP Import Safety Commercial Targeting and Analysis Center (CTAC).”
CBP seized the hair dryers at the ports of Los Angeles (9,768 hair dryers) and Miami (3,614) because they “lacked shock protection for consumers” in the event of the hair dryers’ immersion in water.
Read more at the Washington Examiner.
WUPN: Why doesn’t the Obama administration protect us from perverts? Have you seen this story from CBS Dallas?
- What is Big Sis Up To? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Big Sis Recruits Hockey Fans… (campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com)
- Group Forces Congressional Hearing On Big Sis’ Twitter, Drudge Spying (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- DHS Boss Napolitano Caught in Perjury (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- FBI Says Paying for Your Morning Coffee with Cash a Potential Terrorist Activity (musicians4freedom.com)